Esqido false eyelashes: Review
Who doesn’t love a pair of false eyelashes? I definitely do, since it’s such a great way to “open your eyes” and get instant volume and long lashes in a few seconds.
Being a fan of false eyelashes for such a long time, I love wearing them on specials occasions or even just for going out when going for a more glam look. True is I would wear them everyday if needed.
Anyway, I received a pair of false eyelashes from Esqido for the most voluminous and glam look, the pair is called Nebula lash style and it as voluminous as you can go.
• Review of Esqido false eyelashes
Let’s start by the packing that’s so beautiful and glam in white and rose gold! The falsies are of a high quality and the lashes are very beautiful.
I also received their ESQIDO eyelash glue, which I’m loving and using all the time to apply all my fake eyelashes! The applicator is great to get the right amount of glue you need to glue your eyelashes in place and it also dries very quickly, so you can apply your falsies in a clean and mess-free way!
Now back to my pair of lashes, Nebula false eyelashes are very black and full of volume, it’s definitely not a natural pair, it’s the one you should pick for a full glam makeup look.
And here’s the difference between a no eyelashes makeup and a makeup with the Nebula Esqido false eyelashes with a before and after photo:
Here’s is another photo in which you can see the effect of the false eyelashes, on the left side without the falsies and on the right side with the Esqido falsies:
• Products I used on this glam/party makeup:
- Primer: Porefessional – Benefit, U$ 31
- Foundation: Lancome Teint Miracle, U$ 47
- Concealer: Studio Finish, MAC, € 20
- Eyeshadows: Virgin, Half Baked and Dark Horse from Naked by Urban Decay, €45,45
- Fake Eyelashes: Nebula false eyelashes by Esquido
- Eyelashes glue: ESQIDO eyelash glue
- Powder: Studio Fix Powder by MAC, € 32
- Lipstick: Ruby Woo by MAC, €20
- Bronzer: Eudora (brazilian brand)
- Blush: Make B. (brazilian brand)
With closed eyes:
Overall as a Esqido false eyelashes review, I really liked the quality of the lashes, they are really well done and beautiful. The glue is also great, it’s easy to apply and it holds the lashes on place.
They also arrived very well packed, which is so important when shopping online.
* This product was sent by the brand, but all opinions are my real and sincere opinions on what I think about the product, after trying it.